Bugs can be filed at our bug tracker.
When submitting a bug report, please try to do the following:
- Make sure you're reporting the bug against the latest release. If possible, please try to reproduce with the latest development tree too.
- Include the full command line used to launch the QEMU guest.
- Reproduce the problem directly with a QEMU command-line. Avoid frontends and management stacks, this shows that the bug is in QEMU itself and not in a frontend.
- Include as information about the guest (operating system, version, 32/64-bit).
- Do not contribute patches on the bug tracker, send patches to the mailing list.