- ar7 system emulation (not part of official QEMU)
- dp8381x ethernet emulation (not part of official QEMU)
- eepro100 ethernet emulation
- tnetw1130 wlan emulation (not part of official QEMU)
- TCG interpreter (TCI)
- vdi block device
- lots of bug fixes
- binaries for w32
- port for w64
I'm the maintainer of those parts of QEMU which are needed to run it on
the Windows family of operating systems. Windows is a registered trademark
of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
I'm also the maintainer of the TCG interpreter (TCI).
Please send any patches to the qemu-devel mailing list and cc to me.
Add "w32" to the subject if the patch is for the 32 bit version of
Windows, "w64" if it is for the 64 bit version, or "tci" if it is for
the TCG interpreter.
- My latest code
- Documentation and binaries for Win32
- Latest changes in QEMU wiki