- Mainline qemu.git source repository (for developer repositories see the MAINTAINERS file).
- Mailing lists: savannah.nongnu.org
- IRC: #qemu on irc.oftc.net
- Bug tracker: launchpad
- Continuous Integration: Travis, Patchew
- Wiki: this website
- Phone call: Scheduled for Tuesdays on as-needed basis for agenda topics raised on mailing list. Contact Juan Quintela for dial-in details. To find the time in your location, use:
date -d 'TZ="America/New_York" Tuesday 10:00 am'
- If you need to find out or change who's responsible for a particular bit of our infrastructure AdminContacts has this information.
- ToDo lists
Info for new Contributors
- The Development Process
- How to report a bug
- Getting started for developers
- How to submit a patch
- How to submit a trivial patch
- Bite Sized Tasks: Introductory task list for new contributors
- Contributor FAQ
See also Jeff Cody's presentation "New to QEMU: A Developer's Guide to Contributing" on YouTube for some information about how to get started.
The planning pages is where you can find important dates for the next release.
The features page provides a description of in-progress features.
Here are all the sub-pages for contribute