Jump to navigation Jump to search
Virtual FIDO2/U2F security key
Summary: Write a virtual usb device which presents a FIDO2/U2F security key to the guest.
Possible modes of operation:
- pass-through: pass any requests to a physical key plugged into the host. Allow parallel usage from host and (multiple) guests.
- virtual key: fully emulated device.
- Skill level: intermediate/advanced
- Language: C
- Mentor: Gerd Hoffmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Suggested by: Gerd Hoffmann <email@example.com>