This is the documentation on how to create a new QEMU mailing list on Savannah. Only Savannah project admins can do this.
- Log in to savannah.nongnu.org. You'll need to be an admin for the QEMU project.
- Mailing list admin is at https://savannah.nongnu.org/mail/admin/?group=qemu
- At the bottom of that page is the field for creating a new qemu-* list. Enter the name and description and hit the button.
- Wait for Savannah to send you the email telling you the list admin password.
- Then you can use that to log in to check/configure the new list via the mailman admin UI at https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admin/qemu-foo (adjust url to match new list)
- Most of the defaults are OK, but change these:
- General options:
- "filter out duplicate messages to list members" should be _not checked_
- max length in KB of a message body should be 400KB
- Privacy options/Sender filters:
- default_member_moderation: No
- dmarc_moderation_action: Munge From
- Privacy options/Recipient filters:
- max_num_recipients: 40
- Bounce processing:
- bounce_notify_owner_on_disable: no
- bounce_notify_owner_on_removal: no