- Mainline qemu.git source repository (for developer repositories see the MAINTAINERS file).
- Mailing lists: savannah.nongnu.org
- IRC: #qemu on irc.oftc.net
- Bug tracker: launchpad
- Continuous Integration: Travis, Patchew
- Wiki: this website
- Phone call: Scheduled for Tuesdays on as-needed basis for agenda topics raised on mailing list. Contact Juan Quintela for dial-in details. To find the time in your location, use:
date -d 'TZ="America/New_York" Tuesday 10:00 am'
- If you need to find out or change who's responsible for a particular bit of our infrastructure AdminContacts has this information.
Info for new Contributors
- Getting started for developers
- How to submit a patch
- How to submit a trivial patch
- Bite Sized Tasks: Introductory task list for new contributors
- Contributor FAQ
See also Jeff Cody's presentation "New to QEMU: A Developer's Guide to Contributing" on YouTube for some information about how to get started.
The planning pages is where you can find important dates for the next release.