Google Summer of Code 2013/cs648/journal/Week4
Charlie Shepherd: CPC integration
Journal Week 4
Milestone: Write a prototype coroutine implementation coroutine-cpc.c that passes tests/test-coroutine
Mon Jul 8
- Looked over the design of coroutine-ucontext.c and added some features to the stub by basically copying and pasting code from coroutine-ucontext..c
Tue Jul 9
- Worked on prototype design, initial prototype implementation, actually links and runs the tests although they fail
Wed Jul 10
- Weekly meeting with stefanha
- Fixed a few aspects of the prototype, so that it passes more tests.
Thu Jul 11
- Debugged implementation to see why it fails the last test
- Finished prototype implementation that finally passes tests!
Fri Jul 12
- Fixed a memory leak in the implementation, cleaned up the code a little more and wrote up the last 3 weeks work