- ar7 system emulation (not part of official QEMU)
- dp8381x ethernet emulation (not part of official QEMU)
- eepro100 ethernet emulation
- tnetw1130 wlan emulation (not part of official QEMU)
- TCG interpreter (TCI)
- vdi block device
- lots of bug fixes
- binaries for w32
- port for w64
My first QEMU patches were applied on April 23 in 2006.
I'm the maintainer of those parts of QEMU which are needed to run it on the Windows family of operating systems. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
I'm also the maintainer of the TCG interpreter (TCI).
Please send any patches to the qemu-devel mailing list and cc to me. Add "w32" to the subject if the patch is for the 32 bit version of Windows, "w64" if it is for the 64 bit version, or "tci" if it is for the TCG interpreter.
- My latest code
- Documentation and binaries for 32 bit and 64 bit versions of Windows
- Latest changes in QEMU wiki