date -d 'TZ="America/New_York" Tuesday 10:00 am'
QEMU participated in Google's Summer of Code 2011 program.
Some reports on the processed topics (partially or fully) from 2010 can be found here:
- QMP - about syncing QEMU monitor and QEMU Machine Protocol (QMP) features
- VNC - about improvements in speed and features of QEMU supported VNC protocols
For more information on GSoC-2011 and especially lots more of probably still open topics for improvement please see this page.
Work in progress
- 6502 (on GitHub)
- AT91SAM9263 (on Github)
- Beagleboard (at Linaro)
- Goldfish (at Android)
- Taskit Portux920T (on GitHub)
Developers and Maintainers
- Alexander Graf (maintainer for PPC, S390)
- Anthony Liguori (committer, maintainer)
- Bill Traynor
- Blueswirl (committer, maintainer for SPARC, bsd-user)
- Edgar E. Iglesias (committer, maintainer for CRIS, Microblaze)
- Gerd Hoffmann (maintainer for audio, SPICE, USB)
- Luiz Capitulino (maintainer for QMP/QAPI)
- Màrius Montón
- Michael Tsirkin (maintainer for PCI, vhost)
- Miguel Di Ciurcio Filho
- Natalia Portillo
- Paolo Bonzini (maintainer for NBD, SCSI)
- Paul Brook (committer, maintainer for ARM, m68k)
- Stefan Weil (maintainer for TCI, w32, w64)
- Stefan Hajnoczi (maintainer for tracing)
- Zhi Yong Wu (Block I/O throttling, virtio-scsi&tcm_vhost)
See file MAINTAINERS in the QEMU source distribution for the latest list
of QEMU maintainers.